We offer an exciting Children’s Program during the service.
Snack ‘N’ Chat: Come early and grab a coffee or tea and something yummy to snack on. Available in the church lobby beginning at 10 AM.
Service Begins at 10:30 AM.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON SUNDAY MORNING!
- We begin the service with welcome and announcements.
- We normally sing five or six contemporary songs led by our Worship Team and Band. Our team consists of a keyboard, acoustic guitars, bass guitar, drums, and three or four vocalists.
- We have a children’s story just before the children are dismissed for their program. This happens about twenty minutes into the service. All children are invited to participate in the story and the children’s program. We love kids.
- We offer a teen leadership class for grades 6-12. Teens are dismissed at the same time the children are.
- Pastor Jason normally preaches from the New Living Translation or the New International Version of the Bible. Everyone is encouraged to use the translation in which they are most comfortable with. The scripture is normally shown with visual aids.
- Dress comfortably. Pastor Jason preaches in a pair of jeans. No need to dress formally unless you enjoy dressing up.
- Sit anywhere you wish. We have comfortable row seating or round tables.
- Feel free to bring a coffee into the sanctuary with you.
- We enjoy laughing together. Usually at Pastor Jason’s expense. No worries, he can give it just as good.
- Our services normally run for 60-70 minutes.
We look forward to having you worship with us.
Give us a call or send a message if you have any questions.
Everyone is welcome. Bring a friend!