We offer an exciting Children’s Program during the service.
Snack ‘N’ Chat: Come early and grab a coffee or tea and something yummy to snack on. Available in the church lobby beginning at 10 AM.
Curious as to what to expect on Sunday morning?
- We begin the service with a welcome and announcements. We love to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries.
- We normally sing five or six contemporary songs led by our Worship Team and Band. Our team usually consists of a keyboard, acoustic guitars, bass guitar, drums and three or four vocalist.
- We have a children’s story just before the children are dismissed for their program. This happens about twenty minutes into the service. All children are invited to participate in the story. We love kids.
- Pastor Jason normally preaches from the New Living Translation or the New International Version of the Bible. Everyone is encouraged to use the translation in which they are most comfort able with. The scripture is normally shown on Power Point.
- Dress comfortable. Pastor Jason preaches in a pair of jeans. No need to dress fancy unless you enjoy dressing up.
- Sit anywhere you wish. We have a comfortable chair waiting for you.
- Feel free to bring a coffee in the sanctuary with you. You might need it for Pastor Jason’s sermon. haha.
- We enjoy laughing together. Usually at Pastor Jason’s expense. No worries, he can give it just as good.
- Our services normally run between 60-70 minutes
We look forward to having you worship with us.
Give us a call or send an email if you have any questions.
Everyone is welcome. Bring a friend!